Herbal Therapies & More
Promote healing with herbs and plants.
We use herbal therapy as a form of integrative treatment, they have been used for thousands of years.
Herbal therapy involves relying on the therapeutic properties of various herbs and plants to promote healing. The herbs can either be used alone or as part of a formula.
When treatment is successful, herbal therapy can:
- Eliminate pain
- Support the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve blood flow
- Manage digestive conditions
- Slow progression of cancer cells
- Help manage allergies and other skin conditions
- Eliminate the need for some conventional medication
As with any kind of veterinary treatment, you should never begin treatment without a diagnosis. Treatment recommendations can be made by one of our veterinarians who will then oversee your pet’s individual case.